[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] egcon2013: slides and video

Tara Robertson information.detective at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 11:57:01 EDT 2013

Thanks to everyone who travelled to Vancouver. We really hope you had a
good time, met good people and learned good stuff.

I was going to wait to email the list until all the video from both streams
had been uploaded--hopefully it'll all be done by next week sometime. In
the meantime, you can find the slides and some of the video here:
http://eg2013.evergreen-ils.org/schedule/session-descriptions/

We're archiving the video on the Internet Archive and tagging them with
#egcon2013: https://archive.org/search.php?query=%23egcon2013

Finally, if you haven't filled out the survey yet, please do. We'll be
closing it on Sunday.
http://eg2013.evergreen-ils.org/feedback/

Cheers,
Tara