[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] SMS and item Triggered Event Logs

Meme Marlow marlowme at oplin.org
Tue Apr 23 13:59:05 EDT 2013

Hi, Tony.

I am not sure if this is the triggered event log you are referring to, but I do get emails notifying me that the text messages did not get sent. I also get emails notifying me which emails did not go through. I like this method, as I check the email and can verify if there are any issues on this side.

Meme