[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] How do you package books for shipping?

Rogan Hamby rogan.hamby at yclibrary.net
Sat Aug 3 09:27:18 EDT 2013

In SCLENDS we use the state's IMS (interagency mail service) that also
serves sheriff's office, DMVs, etc... So, we use large hard plastic bins
that close and have labels to other SCLENDS libraries on them.  Our volume
is fairly large so the bins make sense from a workflow stand point and help
protect the materials.

--

Rogan Hamby, MLS, CCNP, MIA
Managers Headquarters Library and Reference Services,

"You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit
me."
-- C.S. Lewis <http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1069006.C_S_Lewis>