[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Bug bounties

Andrea Buntz Neiman aneiman at kent.lib.md.us
Mon Aug 5 11:28:10 EDT 2013

I've been following this entire bug bounty conversation with interest,
but this:

> We also have our dashboard,http://dashboard.koha-community.org/  which
> is designed to highlight where work is needed.
> (Cloneable as well of course)

... is awesome.  I like the clarity, I like the details, I like the
chart, I like the "random bug", and I especially like that QA is tied
into it.

How difficult would it be to also tie in things like documentation &
testing to this kind of one-stop dashboard?  I know there is also a
conversation currently about using Launchpad for documentation
requests/tracking.

I envision a place where coders, testers, & documenters can see what
needs to be done all in one location, pick what they work on, and get it
done -- even if it is just a front/landing page for something like
Launchpad.

A.

Andrea Buntz Neiman, MLS
Librarian II, Public Services