[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] configuring overdue notifications in Evergreen 2.3

Deana Cunningham deana.cunningham at granvillecounty.org
Wed Aug 7 15:25:43 EDT 2013

Hello!

I am working my Friday brain (what - it's only Wednesday??!!) through the notifications/action triggers interface to attempt to configure our overdue notices. I am assuredly out of my league here! What my director would like to happen is that the 1st overdue notice go out by email (if the user has one in the system) or by postcard (if the user has not given us an email address). The postcard could be generic, thus requiring only a printed address label for the mailing. I am not certain how to configure this as there is only one value allowed in the Reactor field. Is it possible to do this? I am also not sure how to set up a reactor that would print address labels.

Any and all advice will be appreciated!

Thanks,

Deana Cunningham
Branch Manager, South Branch Library