[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen & Software Performance Analysis

Rogan Hamby rogan.hamby at yclibrary.net
Thu Aug 22 11:05:12 EDT 2013

Hi Joshua,

I don't know if you had a chance to see my message below so I'll copy you
in directly as well and maybe touch base again after labor day.  With the
Evergreen community having a rich collection of input from various
contributors (many like yourself paid to do individual development by
community members) all participating in the open source spirit and putting
their code out there, allowing others to build on top of it or modify it or
package it into master it would be exciting to see this work since you've
indicated it's had a big impact for your customers.

I did a quick mark mail search since I sometimes lose emails to spam
filters and noticed that back in Feb you mentioned that your Evergreen
customer has been KCLS.  I know that at the conference they talked about
setting up a public repo that would be available right after the
conference.  Maybe they can chime in on an update on that?