[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] best practices for configuring user's work OU

Deana Cunningham deana.cunningham at granvillecounty.org
Sat Aug 10 12:17:38 EDT 2013

Hi all,

We are a library system with four branches. Most of our employees work at a particular branch, but patrons can use their card at any branch. If I set up a work OU for only the branch where the employee works, will they still be able to administer patron's accounts if that patron's home library is another branch?

I'm still trying to configure our overdue process - anyone have any advice on setting up Evergreen to print address labels or letters when a patron doesn't have an email address?

Thanks!

Deana Cunningham
Branch Manager, South Branch Library
1550 S. Campus Dr.