[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Marck Import Tag Stripping

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Mon Aug 12 15:37:20 EDT 2013

Hi James,

There is some documentation for MARC  Import Remove fields in the
community docs -
http://docs.evergreen-ils.org/2.4/_marc_import_remove_fields.html. It
looks like you need to click the ID for your Field Group to get to the
interface where you can add the fields.

I hope this helps!
Kathy

Kathy Lussier