[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Marck Import Tag Stripping

James Wagner wagner at lincoln.library.on.ca
Mon Aug 12 15:45:34 EDT 2013

Kathy:

Thank you so much.

James

From: open-ils-general-bounces at list.georgialibraries.org [mailto:open-ils-general-bounces at list.georgialibraries.org] On Behalf Of Kathy Lussier
Sent: August-12-13 3:43 PM
To: open-ils-general at list.georgialibraries.org
Subject: Re: [OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Marck Import Tag Stripping

Hi James,

There is some documentation for MARC  Import Remove fields in the community docs - http://docs.evergreen-ils.org/2.4/_marc_import_remove_fields.html. It looks like you need to click the ID for your Field Group to get to the interface where you can add the fields.

I hope this helps!
Kathy

Kathy Lussier

Project Coordinator