[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen web page for paid support vendors

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Wed Aug 14 17:27:12 EDT 2013

Hi all,

I've posted a draft policy for the community vendor listing page at
http://evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=faqs:evergreen_companies:listing_policy.
The Evergreen Oversight Board will be discussing it at their meeting
tomorrow, but I wanted to share it on the general list for wider
community feedback.

The policy is very similar to the one used in the Koha community since
there was broad support for the areas that were covered by the Koha
guidelines.

Thanks!
Kathy

Kathy Lussier