[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] ***SPAM*** New Vendor Listing Policy

Andrea Buntz Neiman aneiman at kent.lib.md.us
Thu Aug 15 15:48:34 EDT 2013

Kathy & Jason mentioned the links weren't working for them, I guess
that's what I get for trying to be fancy!  Sorry all ....

Policy:
http://evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=faqs:evergreen_companies:listing_policy

Log:
http://evergreen-ils.org/meetings/evergreen/2013/evergreen.2013-08-15-14.02.log.html