[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] New Vendor Listing Policy

Ben Hyman ben.hyman at bc.libraries.coop
Thu Aug 15 22:16:33 EDT 2013

Hi Andrea and all,

> We are asking vendors to submit a request to the Evergreen General List (open-ils-general at list.georgialibraries.org) with the name of the company, a contact person & email, a website address, and a brief description of services.

BC Libraries Cooperative (home of Sitka)
Contact: Ben Hyman - Executive Director
Alternate contact: Sharon Herbert - Sitka Manager
office at bc.libraries.coop | 1.855.383.5761
web: bc.libraries.coop | Twitter: @BCLibrariesCoop

Evergreen services offered: Canadian not-for-profit offering Evergreen development, migration, implementation, support, hosting and training

> We are also asking that vendors link back to the Evergreen Project at http://evergreen-ils.org as a show of support.

Of course! Please see:
http://bc.libraries.coop/products-services/sitka/

Cheers!