[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Last call for 2.5-alpha2 (with a minor extension) [RM2.5]

Dan Wells dbw2 at calvin.edu
Fri Aug 23 15:58:53 EDT 2013

Hello all,

Here at Calvin, the weeks have noticeably accelerated as we approach the start of the school year.  The community has made very good progress on pushing for alpha2, but since this "last call" is later than I would have hoped, I am going to extend the cutoff for inclusion in alpha2 until Monday at 2:00pm EDT.  I don't expect it to make much difference (since I can't expect people to give attention to Evergreen on weekends or Monday mornings), but just in case anyone is still itching to push something, it isn't too late!

Thank you to everyone who was able to put in some extra effort; it doesn't go unnoticed.

Sincerely,
Dan

Daniel Wells
Library Programmer/Analyst