[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] swag survey

Rogan Hamby rogan.hamby at yclibrary.net
Fri Aug 23 16:53:02 EDT 2013

Only once please!  LOL, but I echo many of your feelings.  I actually am
looking forward to buying Evergreen shirts for staff and will be looking to
address some of the comments that folks have given us in the survey soon.

Bulk buying - options to allow libraries or friends groups to do bulk
purchases is something I really want to do.  That will be a factor in
looking at store front options.  We also definitely want multiple styles.
 I'll use t-shirts as an example, we don't just want one t-shirt design,
but will probably end up with multiple designs (say one with just the logo,
one with an IRC quote, one with this or that) and then we want different
styles (such as men's and women's).  What we do for those will also go out
as surveys to get feedback and be accompanied by graphics.  And it won't
just be with t-shirts but different styles of stickers and cases and all
that.  I've gotten great feedback in the survey and some useful comments
from folks outside the survey who have some swag experience, which is
great!

Oh, and someone was concerned about cases just being for Apple products.
 No way!  Now, can we support every possible smart phone - a lot of that
will depend on the store front and what devices they support but there are
certainly some very popular Android devices that would have to be
supported.  When the time comes we'll see what we can do.  We may even have
some Windows Phone or Blackberry supporters in the mix.