[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen Paid Support Services Submission

Damon Miller dMiller at catalystitservices.com
Wed Dec 11 18:16:23 EST 2013

Hello,

Catalyst IT Services is interested in listing our services on the Paid Support Services page. Below is our information:

Catalyst IT Services
Damon Miller - Engagement Manager
dmiller at catalystitservices.com<mailto:dmiller at catalystitservices.com>
503-888-3458
www.catalystitservices.com<http://www.catalystitservices.com>
Services Offered: Custom development and feature enhancements, defect/bug fixes, new feature development and enhancements for the community branch, data migration, new implementation, upgrades to newer versions, general application development and support.

Here is a link to our page with Evergreen listed:

http://www.catalystitservices.com/about-us/partnerships-certifications

Please let me know if you need anything else and please let me know when we are listed.

Best,

Damon Miller, CSM, PMP
Senior Engagement Manager
503.888.3458