[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen Paid Support Services Submission

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Thu Dec 12 09:41:11 EST 2013

Thank you Damon.

I have added Catalyst to the page at
http://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=faqs:evergreen_companies.

Just a general note for the community. I am planning to move the support
provider page to the Wordpress site so that it can become incorporated
into the main site and easier to find.  I just need to carve out some
time to do so since it needs to be part of a larger support section that
includes all of the community support options along with the listing of
providers.

Kathy

Kathy Lussier
Project Coordinator