[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Brag on Evergreen

Galen Charlton gmc at esilibrary.com
Mon Dec 16 13:07:50 EST 2013

Hi,

For their annual report, the Software Freedom Conservancy has asked their
member projects for a couple big successes.  They're looking for things
like:

- major releases
- feel-good success stories
- something that got good press

Specific anecdotes are better than general ones.

They're also looking for photos of project-related activities.

I should mention that their report is for fiscal year 2012, which for them
runs from March 1, 2012 through February 28, 2013, so we're talking about
the distant past ;).

So, here's our collective chance to brag on Evergreen: if you know of
something cool that the project did in 2012 or early 2013, or something
cool that your organization did involving Evergreen, please respond on this
thread.  Although Conservancy won't be able to include everything we come
up with, I suspect that there's a lot of good stuff going on that not
everybody knows about.

Regards,

Galen
--