[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] transferring reports to another user

Justin Hopkins justin at mobiusconsortium.org
Mon Dec 23 17:09:17 EST 2013

Hi James,

There isn't a way to change ownership in the staff client. Sharing
folders so that you can clone things around is the best that can be
done.

If you have access to the database, you can simply change the value of
'owner' for the templates/reports/outputs and the
template_folder/report_folder/output_folder tables for the stuff you
currently own.

Example:

UPDATE reporter.template SET
  owner = {New Admin's actor.usr id}