[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Mass patron record deletes--via staff client?

Tony Bandy tonyb at ohionet.org
Tue Feb 5 15:59:05 EST 2013

Hi Rogan, folks,

Thanks for the note.  Let's assume the library has around 1000 patron
records that they no longer needed....doing a annual cleanup for example.
 I was wondering if something like this was do-able via the staff client.
 Would that fit in a bucket or would it be faster, better, cheaper, etc.,
to just ssh in via the console and do things that way.  I'm trying to see
what libraries can do on their own vs. a central site admin. having to do
it for them.

Our current version, I believe, is 2.3.2....thanks for any ideas on this as
you have time....

Tony

--
Tony Bandy