[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Mass patron record deletes--via staff client?

Rogan Hamby rogan.hamby at yclibrary.net
Tue Feb 5 16:16:08 EST 2013

Personally, a thousand records I would do via SQL.  .... and looking at my
2.3 version that we're upgrading too I may be confusing "requested
development" with "recently added feature."  I know I talked to someone
about patron buckets but I don't see it anywhere in staff client.

So, if you're doing batches SQL might be the only quick way to do it even
for moderate sized batches.