[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Bibliomation and MassLNC Sponsoring Search Enhancements Development in Evergreen

Mike Rylander mrylander at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 15:17:22 EST 2013

The short answer is ... "yes, if it's configured the way you want it to
work".  The new browse interface will have access to all the normalization
options that regular search does, and if you don't tell it to discard
punctuation then ","s and the like will count for sorting.

--miker

--
Mike Rylander