[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] E Mail Notification is not working

David Busby david.busby at edoceo.com
Mon Feb 25 12:24:01 EST 2013

This looks to me as if the shell is not being started properly for the
opensrf user.
Perhaps there is some environment corruption - although shopt and [[ are
shell built-ins.

Can the opensrf user execute other scripts?
What happens when these scripts are executed manually when you login as (or
su to) the opensrf user?

/djb

--
David Busby