[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] E Mail Notification is not working

Kallinen Pasi Pasi.Kallinen at pttk.fi
Tue Feb 26 05:29:15 EST 2013

The /home/opensrf/.bashrc is a bash shell script. The crontab (or whatever) where you're trying to execute the .bashrc from is using "sh" as the default shell.

On top of the crontab file, where you define environment variables (like OPENILS, SRF_CORE, etc), put this line:

SHELL=/bin/bash

That should fix the problem.

--
Ystävällisin terveisin