[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen T-Shirts

Amy Terlaga terlaga at biblio.org
Mon Feb 25 14:27:08 EST 2013

Planning on attending this year's Evergreen Conference in Vancouver?

Interested in owning your very own Evergreen T-shirt?

Well then, don't miss this limited time offer!

The Evergreen Oversight Board is selling two styles of Evergreen T-shirts,
with proceeds going to the Evergreen Project (a portion of the money goes to
the Software Freedom Conservancy to help cover operating expenses).

Evergreen T-Shirt #1:
A white Gildan T, with the green Evergreen logo printed across the front
Sizes:  S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL
$15

Evergreen T-Shirt #2 (woman's cut):
A white Bella T, fitted, with a scoop neck.  Green Evergreen logo printed
across the front
Sizes:  S, M, L, XL, XXL
$20

See attached for representations of how these shirts will look.  Note:  the
woman's T has more of a scoop neck than the image shows.

We need a minimum order for us to move forward with the ordering of these
shirts.  We'll let you know if we don't reach that minimum order.

Right now we're taking pre-orders.  Payment will be expected at the
Evergreen conference in Vancouver.  We will have a table near the
registration desk.  CASH ONLY.

Not coming to the Conference but don't want to miss out on the shirt too?
Find a buddy!  We just need someone to pick up your shirt at the conference
to save those extra shipping costs.

 HOW TO ORDER:

Send me an email (terlaga at biblio.org) and include your name, the type of
shirt, number of shirts, and size(s) in the email.  I will confirm receipt
of email and later on, confirm that your order will be processed.

Don't miss this opportunity!  Deadline is Thursday, March 7th!

Amy Terlaga

Assistant Director, User Services

Bibliomation, Inc.

32 Crest Road