[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Proposal to change Evergreen versioning scheme

Lebbeous Fogle-Weekley lebbeous at esilibrary.com
Fri Jan 4 15:48:51 EST 2013

Alexey,

I think you're way off when you say that there's a wider audience dealing
with Evergreen directly than with PostgreSQL and Linux.  You must know that
the former has many thousands of direct users, and the latter millions.

Plenty of people concerned with those projects are in the management layer
at various organizations that use F/LOSS for all kinds of things.  It's odd
to me that you suggest that Evergreen is special in that library directors
and other people besides developers are interested in it.  That situation
isn't unique to Evergreen at all.

--
Lebbeous Fogle-Weekley