[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Fwd: Hold alerts problem

Sharp, Chris csharp at georgialibraries.org
Thu Jan 10 08:35:22 EST 2013

Fiona,

Then I would monitor the OpenSRF logs to see what's happening on the server when these items are checked in.  You should be able to see messages like the following examples from our system:

2013-01-10 08:00:01 brick06-head open-ils.circ: [INFO:6161:Holds.pm:2673:1357822676782222] circulator: searching for best hold at org 144 and copy 31162000949850 with a hold stalling interval of 5 days
2013-01-10 08:00:02 brick06-head open-ils.circ: [INFO:6161:Holds.pm:2690:1357822676782222] circulator: no suitable holds found for copy 31162000949850

(FYI, the "1357822676782222" part is a threadtrace, which can be used to search for what happened for a full OpenSRF "transaction")

Hope that helps,

Chris