[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] [OPEN-ILS-DEV] Possible Development Idea

Mike Rylander mrylander at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 09:45:26 EST 2013

ISTM == it seems to me.

And, no, it's morally equivalent what you're talking about.   Think of
Available as the implicit, default base status.  The status to which a copy
wants to settle when not checked out or otherwise occupied -- its "ground
state".  You're suggesting a way to configure an alternate base status,
something other than Available to which it will settle once it is no longer
involved in any type of transaction.