[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Possible Development Idea

Hardy, Elaine ehardy at georgialibraries.org
Tue Jan 15 10:24:29 EST 2013

Under use case #2, how would you then configure the system so that you
could easily remove the item from storage to available in a case where
storage is a temporary status?

Elaine

  _____

J. Elaine Hardy
PINES Bibliographic Projects & Metadata Manager
Georgia Public Library Service
1800 Century Place, Ste 150
Atlanta, Ga. 30345-4304

404.235-7128