[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Implementing and using Evergreen Serials

Jennifer Bielewski jennifer.bielewski at lyrasis.org
Tue Jan 15 13:56:46 EST 2013

Hello!

I am interested in speaking with Evergreen users that are using the Serials functions in Evergreen particularly if you are an Academic library.
I'm happy to provide a summary of any discussion. Im interested in libraries workflow and implementation of using Serials in EG. I have seen the
Using the Serials Module - Evergreen from open-ils.org/dokuwiki/lib/exe/fetch.php?media=serials, but have no working knowledge of using Serials in EG, it's all just in theory.

I'm curious about changes in workflow, bugs, permissions etc that we need to set up or be aware of during implementation, and any tricks to using.

Thank you!
Jennifer Bielewski
LYRASIS
1-800-999-8558