[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Creating Pickup Locations Without Collections

Justin Hopkins justin at mobiusconsortium.org
Tue Jan 15 16:54:10 EST 2013

Hey y'all.

We've got a library that has several pickup locations without
collections - gas stations or whatnot where patrons can come to pickup
and return their books. We want them to be visible as pickup locations
when a patron is placing a hold, but not appear in the TPAC as a
searchable collection. If you look at http://missourievergreen.org
you'll see what I mean - Stone County has them in amongst their actual
branches. This would be confusing for the user and how we have it
currently isn't going to work.

Is there a better way?

--
Justin Hopkins