[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Implementing and using Evergreen Serials

Dan Scott dan at coffeecode.net
Thu Jan 17 16:27:04 EST 2013

We use MFHD serials, which may not be the serials your academic
customer is looking for. However, our cataloguers like it, and it works well
for providing a view of what you have in the collection, but it
doesn't support circulation or claiming, and checkin is a matter of
copying & editing a MARC field... the process is roughly
http://biblio.laurentian.ca/tickets/conifer/wiki/cataloguingEditingSerials
(although the way to get to the Edit MFHD Record button changes with
TPAC).