[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Duplicate Patron Checking

Fiona Borthwick fiona.borthwick at ptfs-europe.com
Thu Jan 24 08:55:00 EST 2013

Hello,

When registering a new patron at your workstation branch, you are
notified if there are matches - e.g. 'found 1 patron with the same address'.

My testing seems to indicate that this is only scoped to BRANCH level.
I cannot find any setting that will allow me to change it to SYSTEM.

Our customer would like Evergreen to check for the duplication of users
across any of their branch libraries.

Is this possible?

Many thanks for any help.

Fiona

--
Fiona Borthwick
Customer Services Consultant, PTFS Europe Limited

+44 (0) 800 756 6803  (phone)
+44 (0) 7540 768230  (mobile)
+44 (0) 800 756 6384 (fax)
fiona.borthwick at ptfs-europe.com