[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Planned Parts Development

Hardy, Elaine ehardy at georgialibraries.org
Tue Jan 29 16:04:04 EST 2013

We don't have centralized cataloging. Each library is responsible for
their own cataloging and their call numbers are their own.

The two of us that are catalogers in the PINES staff would be likely the
ones creating the monographic parts or we would be very specific to the
person that would be creating them.

Elaine

________________________________

J. Elaine Hardy
PINES Bibliographic Projects & Metadata Manager
Georgia Public Library Service
1800 Century Place, Ste 150
Atlanta, Ga. 30345-4304

404.235-7128