[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen web page for paid support vendors

Rogan Hamby rogan.hamby at yclibrary.net
Tue Jul 9 17:54:45 EDT 2013

Vendors sending an email describing their services +1

Requiring that they add a visible link to the project web site +1

--

Rogan Hamby, MLS, CCNP, MIA
Managers Headquarters Library and Reference Services,

"You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit
me."
-- C.S. Lewis <http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1069006.C_S_Lewis>