[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Search Filter Groups

Elizabeth B. Thomsen et at noblenet.org
Thu Jul 11 16:58:51 EDT 2013

Thanks, Bill, that's exactly what I needed to know!  This is how I
assumed it worked, but many of the things I assume turn out to not be
true, so I thought I'd check.

We'd definitely go with the MARC for anything where we trust the
accuracy and consistency of our data, and use the copy location groups
for situations where the MARC is either untrustworthy or not as specific
as we need to get the results we want.

--
Elizabeth Thomsen, Member Services Manager
NOBLE: North of Boston Library Exchange
E-mail: et at noblenet.org