[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] standalone transaction files

Tony Bandy tonyb at ohionet.org
Tue Jul 16 13:58:08 EDT 2013

Hi Deana,

I'm no expert, but wondering if this post from Jason might help:

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.education.libraries.open-ils.general/6540/match=pending_xacts

Aaron posted something along these same lines as well:

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.education.libraries.open-ils.general/6845/match=pending_xacts

--Tony

Tony Bandy
tonyb at ohionet.org