[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] standalone transaction files

McCanna, Terran tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Tue Jul 16 14:03:08 EDT 2013

Hi Deana,

They are stored in a different spot in XP than they are in Windows 7:

Windows 7:
C:\Users\USER NAME\AppData\Roaming\OpenILS\open_ils_staff_client\Profiles\RANDOMLETTERS.default\chrome\pending_xact_#############.complete

Windows XP:
C:\Documents and Settings\User\Application Data\OpenILS\open_ils_staff_client\Profiles\RANDOMLETTERS.default\chrome\pending_xact_#############.complete

(The .complete file extension only appears after it's been uploaded.)

Terran McCanna
PINES Program Manager
Georgia Public Library Service
1800 Century Place, Suite 150