[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] the web site team needs you

Ruth Frasur director at hagerstownlibrary.org
Wed Jul 17 11:48:55 EDT 2013

Rogan,

If could remind people when the next Web meeting is, I think that'd be
helpful.

--
Ruth Frasur
Director of the Historic(ally Awesome) Hagerstown - Jefferson Township

Our Kickin' Website <http://hagerstownlibrary.org>  Our Rockin' Facebook
Page <http://facebook.com/hjtplibrary>  and Stuff I'm
Reading<http://pinterest.com/hjtplibrary/ruth-reads/>