[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Bug bounties

Tim Spindler tjspindler at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 18:51:36 EDT 2013

Rogan,

It is a little unclear what you are proposing.  Are you proposing that
bounties are given for fixing bugs?  Finding bugs? or Both?

Don't get me wrong, I think it has some real potential.  If we are to put
resources to it, I would advocate for rewarding those who fix bugs because
I'm sure many are pressured to add features but not rewarded to fix bugs.

Tim

--
Tim Spindler
tjspindler at gmail.com

*P**   Go Green - **Save a tree! Please don't print this e-mail unless it's
really necessary.*