[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Bug bounties

Rogan Hamby rogan.hamby at yclibrary.net
Thu Jul 18 17:58:18 EDT 2013

I wanted to bring up an idea that has been kicked around by several folks (including myself).  At this point I don't have a fleshed out implementation proposal in mind but wanted to throw it out for consideration.  The context of conversation so far had been targeting older bugs though perhaps we should weight them by priority as well.  What, how much and where are big questions attached to funds.  But, I don't want to put the cart before the horse.  This is a practice used successfully by some other open source projects and I think there's merit in considering it.

Excuse my brevity, sent from my iPhone

--

Rogan Hamby, MLS, CCNP, MIA
Managers Headquarters Library and Reference Services,

“You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
― C.S. Lewis