[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Bug bounties

Rogan Hamby rogan.hamby at yclibrary.net
Tue Jul 30 17:35:04 EDT 2013

I haven't heard any dissents and at least two in favors of (you and I) so
in the spirit of a meritocracy I would say Kathy that at the least if you
want to come up with a model of how to handle it, go ahead and let's start
poking at the details.

I won't derail things with my wishlist for accessibility.  :)

I agree that wishlist bugs shouldn't be on the list.