[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] online renewals

James Wagner wagner at lincoln.library.on.ca
Mon Jun 10 16:46:02 EDT 2013

For statistical purposes, we would like to know which branch gets the stats when a patron renews an item themselves online. Does the lending branch get the start? Does the patrons "home" library branch get the stat? Does the owning library branch get the stat? Often these are the same library, but when a book is brought in from one branch and checked out to a patron in another branch, then the patron goes on-line and renews the book, we'd like to know where the renewal stat is recorded.

Thanks.

James Wagner
Technical Services Co-ordinator
Lincoln Public Library