[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] online renewals

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Tue Jun 11 10:14:25 EDT 2013

Hi James,

I believe this depends on the circ.opac_renewal.use_original_circ_lib
global flag. This can be configured in the staff client via Admin ->
Server Admin -> Global Flags -> Circ: Use original circulation library
on opac renewal instead of user home library.

The default is to use the home library, but if this setting is enabled,
then the renewal will go to the library that circulated the item to the
patron.

Kathy

Kathy Lussier
Project Coordinator