[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Question regarding patron phone numbers for holds

Sharon Campbell scampbell at fayettecountyga.gov
Wed Jun 19 16:22:47 EDT 2013

Evergreen uses the daytime phone #. I have noticed if there is no phone
# in the daytime slot, but numbers in either or both of the others our
holds slips do not print a phone #. There has to be a number is the
daytime slot to show on the holds slip.

Sharon Campbell

Fayette County Public Library

1821 Heritage Park Way