[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen 2.2.10 release candidate uploaded

Lebbeous Fogle-Weekley lebbeous at esilibrary.com
Wed Jun 19 17:01:27 EDT 2013

Hi All,

I have packaged a 2.2.10 release candidate and uploaded the files to
the Evergreen previews site:

http://evergreen-ils.org/downloads/previews/Evergreen-ILS-2.2.10.tar.gz
http://evergreen-ils.org/downloads/previews/Evergreen-ILS-2.2.10.tar.gz.md5
http://evergreen-ils.org/downloads/previews/evergreen-client-2.2.10.tar.bz2
http://evergreen-ils.org/downloads/previews/evergreen-client-2.2.10.tar.bz2.md5
http://evergreen-ils.org/downloads/previews/evergreen-setup-2.2.10.exe
http://evergreen-ils.org/downloads/previews/evergreen-setup-2.2.10.exe.md5
http://evergreen-ils.org/downloads/previews/ChangeLog-2.2.9-2.2.10

There is a release branch at working/user/senator/2_2_10

I had said in IRC that the 2.2 series was finished except for security
releases.  This release candidate doesn't contain a security fix,
strictly speaking, but it does contain a fix for a memory leak (see
the ChangeLog), which is sort of close.  I think since we're right on
the edge of the time period during which 2.2 should be getting regular
releases, why not release this?