[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen & Software Performance Analysis

Jason Stephenson jstephenson at mvlc.org
Fri Mar 1 10:16:43 EST 2013

I just want to point out that the purpose of this email chain and the
page on the dokuwiki
(http://www.open-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=dev:testing:performance_issues)
are not to provide detailed or actionable bug reports. The point is
for people to indicate where they perceive there to be issues with
Evergreen so that these can be the focus of attention in a performance
analysis.

Launchpad is the place for detailed bug reports. I know that the more
details that are provided in a bug report the better, but this thread
is not about bug reports.

I don't want anyone to be discouraged from participating in this
discussion because they don't feel that they can report all the
details of what is happening or can point to the line of code causing
the problem.

--
Jason Stephenson
Assistant Director for Technology Services