[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Status change issue: Anyone else experiencing this?

Christine Campbell campbellc at santacruzpl.org
Fri Mar 1 14:07:33 EST 2013

Hi All,

Santa Cruz Public Library is operating on version 2.3.0 of the EG ils. We
have a recurring problem that seems to have come to everyone's attention in
the last month or so; items that have statuses such as "checked out" or
available have seemingly had these item statuses spontaneously changed to
"in process" or "on order". In some cases, they have remained checked out
to patrons while the status shows as one of these.

Obviously we are pursuing this internally and through posting for Equinox,
but we'd like to know; is anyone else on the same version having a similar
experience?

Thanks,
Christine Campbell
(LA II in copy cataloging)

--

427-7707 ext. 7747

The things I want to know are in books; my best friend is the man who'll
get me a book I ain't read.
-Abraham Lincoln