[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Status change issue: Anyone else experiencing this?

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Fri Mar 1 14:19:26 EST 2013

Hi Christine,

Is Santa Cruz using acquisitions?

We used to have a problem where staff would use a workflow where they
would receive an item as part of the invoicing process, which often
happens after the item had already been put on the shelf or even checked
out to a patron. The receive action would then automatically change the
status of the copy back to "in process," which makes sense when the copy
was previously in an "on order" status, but doesn't make sense when the
item has already been processed.

A fix has been applied, but it looks like it wasn't added until 2.3.1,
so you probably don't have the fix on your local system yet.

I'm not sure why a status would be reverting to "on order," though.

Kathy Lussier
Project Coordinator
klussier at masslnc.org