[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Long overdue items

Ben Shum bshum at biblio.org
Tue Mar 5 12:24:46 EST 2013

Hi Kathy,

I remember talking about long overdue status changing a few years ago
with some folks.

But basically, there exists a script for that action:
Open-ILS/src/support-scripts/long-overdue-status-update.pl

That script takes an argument for a specific period of time (or seems to
default to 180 days) to consider before marking it with a long overdue
status.  I imagine it's not very smart about being applied only to a
particular library only or using varying lengths for different libs.

I vaguely recall talking about action/trigger based solutions for this,
but don't remember any of the details at this time.  I'll keep digging
at my older communications and see if I can find something, though
someone else may already know more.

-- Ben

--
Benjamin Shum