[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Novelist Added Content

Michael Schell MSchell at forterie.library.on.ca
Thu Mar 21 13:43:10 EDT 2013

Hi All,

I've noticed that the URL and login info for the Novelist added content has been moved to an environment variable in eg_vhost.conf.  Our consortium does not have a shared catalogue so each Library has their own Novelist URL/login that points to our holdings. In the past we were able to use our own Novelist subscriptions because it was based on the rdetail_ files in our own separate skin directory.  What would be the best way to either move this back to the new TPAC templates or declare multiple variables in eg_vhost.conf.

Thanks,

Michael
Schell
Systems Administrator